Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Yo-yos and strings


 I am done with the yo-yo quilt. The quilt has been washed and crinkled up.
 Green backing.
I painted the bathroom this pretty blue color and spray painted the old light fixtures black.
 I enjoy my machine quilting a lot more than painting the bathroom.
I quilted this Jellyroll race quilt for Marinell.
I finished the quilting on Jana's quilt too.
 For relaxation I took my 1930's strings out and started another string quilt. There is something about  string quilts that makes me so happy.
Happy Quilting,
Millie

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love your yo yo AND your strings. They are so soft and pretty. The painting looks awesome too.

Brenda said...

great string quilt! check out our group string blog at http://stringthingalong.blogspot.ca and join in if you like!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Oh, I love those 1930's strings! There is a huge smile on my face.

Darlene said...

YoYos and Strings - adorable quilts, Millie.

Susanne said...

Like the way you did your yo-yo quilt. I have made a few string quilts and loved every minute of it. Thanks for sharing.
Susanne