Friday, August 14, 2015

Lots of happy quilts

Thank you all for the lovely comments and for all of you that mentioned that you missed my blog posts. I have not been keeping up with my blog during this busy summer and I want too share all of the beautiful quilts I have worked on. There are so many happy quilts I made and quilted, however I unfortunately lost some of the pictures when I replaced my phone. I know I should always back up my pictures, but I didn't and regret it. :(

I quilted this beautiful pinwheel quilt for Michelle. The little prairie points on the border are such a happy touch.
The next two cute quilts were pieced by Caroline. I would like to eat a fresh strawberry just from looking at the cute strawberry blocks.
The soft yellow backing shows off the quilting pattern "Cafe du Monde" so well.
I quilted the blue and white quilt with " Bubbles" one of my favorite quilting pantos.
Jana loves making flying geese quilts. This is just one of the flying geese quilts I quilted for her. One of these days I am going to make a flying geese quilt myself. It is on my very, very long project to-do list.
I quilted this extremely cute 1930's reproduction quilt for Julie. It will make a nice baby quilt for a precious expected newborn girl.
I absolutely adore 1930's reproduction fabrics. And guess what else is on my project to-do list? This fun yet sophisticated dog pattern. 
My oldest daughter especially appreciates this quilt pattern because she recently received this little guy for her birthday. His name is Rolo, a nine week old Boston Terrier.
 His ears are finally beginning to perk up. Such a cutie!
Here is another beautiful flying geese I quilted for Jana. I love the blue, white, and a little touch of yellow color scheme.
And last but not least, Sally has made a pink and brown charm square quilt. I find it so calming and relaxing to look at, especially the bunny fabric square.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer of quilting!
Smiles,
Millie

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow, you've been busy! :) lovely work, as always!!

Panto Pam said...

Lots of beautiful quilting! So glad to see your post!!

Panto Pam said...

Beautiful quilting! So glad to see your post this morning!

Needled Mom said...

You have been busy making those quilts pop. Beautiful work.

andsewon said...

Love the way you added such lovely quilting to these pretty quilts! Have missed you. What a darling pup! So cute!!
Lola

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

So good to see you again Millie! Your quilting is gorgeous, as always. You really make a pretty quilt even better. And how cute is that pup!

Elzaan said...

Hi Millie!

Sjoe, maar was dit nou 'n verrassing om jou blog post te sien!
Fantastiese werk en pragtige kwilte. Baie inspirasie...
Groete!