4. My youngest daughter's T-shirt Quilt.
5. My oldest daughter's T-shirt Quilt. All the blocks are prepared for the quilt and ready to be sewed together.
Now this is my son's pile of t-shirts for a quilt. I am not counting this as a UFO yet.
6. I am using the leftovers from this red Churn Dash Quilt to make a Pinwheel Quilt.
7. How Charming Quilt.
8. Feed Sacks Quilt from Kim's Scrap-Basket Surprises book.
9. Beach Cottage Quilt from Kim's Scrap-Basket Surprises book.
10. My youngest daughter's Happy Hour Quilt.
11. My Apple Core Quilt cut with my Go cutter.
12. This Bar Quilt just needs a binding.
13. Turning Twenty Quilt needs a binding.
I should probably stop counting now... The growing numbers are making me nervous! I really want to start working on these next three Go cutter projects. The first is an Apple Core Quilt.
This will be my blue and yellow Drunkard's Path Quilt.
Here is another one which will have raw appliqued edges.